SOMERS/TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The Somers-Sleepy Hollow Section 1 Class A football game scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday at Mahopac High School has been postponed until 6 p.m. Thursday due to inclement weather.
The Class A semifinals for both teams were postponed last week due to Hurricane Sandy.
Somers is 9-0 despite a tough schedule and led by head coach Tony DeMatteo, who recently earned his 300th career win.
Sleepy Hollow (8-1) has been the surprise team in Section 1 this season and undoubtedly will play the underdog role.
The winner of the Class A final advances to the state regional quarterfinal against Section 9 champion Cornwall.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester