SOMERS/TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The Somers-Sleepy Hollow Section 1 Class A football game scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday at Mahopac High School has been postponed until 6 p.m. Thursday due to inclement weather.
The Class A semifinals for both teams were postponed last week due to Hurricane Sandy.
Somers is 9-0 despite a tough schedule and led by head coach Tony DeMatteo, who recently earned his 300th career win.
Sleepy Hollow (8-1) has been the surprise team in Section 1 this season and undoubtedly will play the underdog role.
The winner of the Class A final advances to the state regional quarterfinal against Section 9 champion Cornwall.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident