WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The top-seeded Irvington boys basketball team was upset by fourth-seeded Putnam Valley 69-45 in the Section 1 Class B semifinals Monday at the County Center.
Ryan Basso had a game-high 29 points, including seven 3-pointers to lead the winners. Zach Coleman finished with 20 points, five rebounds and three steals for Putnam Valley.
The Tigers, who reached the Section 1 final for the first time in schoo history, will play No. 6 Woodlands in the championship final Saturday at 2 p.m. Woodlands defeated Putnam Valley 65-51 on Dec. 21.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Joins North Shore-LIJ Health System
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd