TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Washington Irving School will host a "girls who code" event on Friday, March 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Fifth-grade female students will be joined by women from IBM who will be on hand to train them in basic coding.
The Washington Irving School is located at 103 South Broadway in Tarrytown.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester