TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Washington Irving School will host a "girls who code" event on Friday, March 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Fifth-grade female students will be joined by women from IBM who will be on hand to train them in basic coding.
The Washington Irving School is located at 103 South Broadway in Tarrytown.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Open Houses In Tarrytown Area This Weekend
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Greenburgh