TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Students from Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington have earned several awards while at school and college:
- Irvington resident Philip DeLaMater was inducted into the Cum Laude Society at the Loomis Chaffee school.
- Tarrytown resident Matthew Burns has graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Sleepy Hollow resident Alessandro Carissimo has been inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society at the University of Vermont.
- Sleepy Hollow high school students of the month for April include Demetri Boumis and Carol Caceres-Sanchez in English; Erika Yari in ESL; Francesca Riffo in art; Elizabeth Sobolik in languages; Arianna Friedman and Judith Saquipay in science; Christian Arteaga and Dejah Vandiver in math; Abby Miscioscia and Jessica Tucci in social studies; Emily Thayer in physical education; and Cheyenne Garcia in music.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow