SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School junior Elizabeth Sobolik recently won a $2,000 award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Sobolik won the Anti Vivisection Award of $2,000 for her research entitled "Generating iPSCs from Human Adipocytes for Differentiation into Nociceptive Neurons."
She competed against 1,783 students from 70 countries.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans