SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School junior Elizabeth Sobolik recently won a $2,000 award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Sobolik won the Anti Vivisection Award of $2,000 for her research entitled "Generating iPSCs from Human Adipocytes for Differentiation into Nociceptive Neurons."
She competed against 1,783 students from 70 countries.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents