SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School junior Elizabeth Sobolik recently won a $2,000 award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Sobolik won the Anti Vivisection Award of $2,000 for her research entitled "Generating iPSCs from Human Adipocytes for Differentiation into Nociceptive Neurons."
She competed against 1,783 students from 70 countries.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday