SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Five Sleepy Hollow High School science research students came home with awards from this year’s Westchester-Rockland JSHS science competition.
Liliana Calix placed first in the category environmental sciences in the power point division. Calix will be representing Sleepy Hollow High School at the state competition in Albany later this month.
In the poster division, Elizabeth Sobolik came in first place in biology; Heather Brown came in second place in biology; Javiera Morales came in third place in environmental science and Johnny Kondratenko came in third place for his work in behavioral science.
Students from more than 20 other school districts competed at the event.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week