SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Five Sleepy Hollow High School science research students came home with awards from this year’s Westchester-Rockland JSHS science competition.
Liliana Calix placed first in the category environmental sciences in the power point division. Calix will be representing Sleepy Hollow High School at the state competition in Albany later this month.
In the poster division, Elizabeth Sobolik came in first place in biology; Heather Brown came in second place in biology; Javiera Morales came in third place in environmental science and Johnny Kondratenko came in third place for his work in behavioral science.
Students from more than 20 other school districts competed at the event.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash