SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School ninth-graders were provided the opportunity to learn about healthcare careers through a special tour of Phelps Hospital.
The experience allowed students to interact directly with a variety of health care professionals and learn about the variety of careers available in the field of healthcare.
Sleepy Hollow High School has many other various programs in place with Phelps Hospital. Some of the programs include healthcare career day for ninth-graders, healthcare summer camp, February break nursing internship program and the senior internship program.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS