SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School ninth-graders were provided the opportunity to learn about healthcare careers through a special tour of Phelps Hospital.
The experience allowed students to interact directly with a variety of health care professionals and learn about the variety of careers available in the field of healthcare.
Sleepy Hollow High School has many other various programs in place with Phelps Hospital. Some of the programs include healthcare career day for ninth-graders, healthcare summer camp, February break nursing internship program and the senior internship program.
- 1 Significant Snow, Ice Possible For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer