SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School ninth-graders were provided the opportunity to learn about healthcare careers through a special tour of Phelps Hospital.
The experience allowed students to interact directly with a variety of health care professionals and learn about the variety of careers available in the field of healthcare.
Sleepy Hollow High School has many other various programs in place with Phelps Hospital. Some of the programs include healthcare career day for ninth-graders, healthcare summer camp, February break nursing internship program and the senior internship program.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Set For Robust Tourism Season