SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School ninth-graders were provided the opportunity to learn about healthcare careers through a special tour of Phelps Hospital.
The experience allowed students to interact directly with a variety of health care professionals and learn about the variety of careers available in the field of healthcare.
Sleepy Hollow High School has many other various programs in place with Phelps Hospital. Some of the programs include healthcare career day for ninth-graders, healthcare summer camp, February break nursing internship program and the senior internship program.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington