SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow High School ninth-graders were provided the opportunity to learn about healthcare careers through a special tour of Phelps Hospital.
The experience allowed students to interact directly with a variety of health care professionals and learn about the variety of careers available in the field of healthcare.
Sleepy Hollow High School has many other various programs in place with Phelps Hospital. Some of the programs include healthcare career day for ninth-graders, healthcare summer camp, February break nursing internship program and the senior internship program.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester