IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Union Free School District recently named six faculty members as the 2014 district tenure candidates.
The teachers and administrators are eligible for tenure in 2014. The Board of Education is letting community members know that feedback is welcome as part of the process that considers a variety of factors in determining whether a candidate receives tenure in Irvington, officials said.
The following are the 2014 district tenure candidates:
- Beverly Miller, Assistant Superintendent for Business & Operations - effective July 6, 2014
- Randy Lichtenwalner, Dows Lane School Elementary Principal - effective July 7, 2014
- Nicole Dama, Special Education – effective September 1, 2014
- Joan Burns, Special Education – effective September 1, 2014
- Diana Cassidy, Technology – effective September 1, 2014
- Melissa Lagana, Reading – effective September 1, 2014