IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will host a special meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. at Irvington High School to discuss facility improvement projects, including what type of playing surface should be installed at Meszaros Field, if renovations are approved.
In addition to facility improvements, the board is expected to discuss the 2014-15 budget in an effort to have it finalized and adopted on Thursday, April 24. Budget discussions are not expected to begin until 8:30 p.m.
The community is invited to attend and voice opinions on these matters.
Irvington High School is at 40 N. Broadway.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns