IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will host a special meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. at Irvington High School to discuss facility improvement projects, including what type of playing surface should be installed at Meszaros Field, if renovations are approved.
In addition to facility improvements, the board is expected to discuss the 2014-15 budget in an effort to have it finalized and adopted on Thursday, April 24. Budget discussions are not expected to begin until 8:30 p.m.
The community is invited to attend and voice opinions on these matters.
Irvington High School is at 40 N. Broadway.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash