IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will host a special meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. at Irvington High School to discuss facility improvement projects, including what type of playing surface should be installed at Meszaros Field, if renovations are approved.
In addition to facility improvements, the board is expected to discuss the 2014-15 budget in an effort to have it finalized and adopted on Thursday, April 24. Budget discussions are not expected to begin until 8:30 p.m.
The community is invited to attend and voice opinions on these matters.
Irvington High School is at 40 N. Broadway.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash