IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will host a special meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. at Irvington High School to discuss facility improvement projects, including what type of playing surface should be installed at Meszaros Field, if renovations are approved.
In addition to facility improvements, the board is expected to discuss the 2014-15 budget in an effort to have it finalized and adopted on Thursday, April 24. Budget discussions are not expected to begin until 8:30 p.m.
The community is invited to attend and voice opinions on these matters.
Irvington High School is at 40 N. Broadway.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday