IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will host a special meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. at Irvington High School to discuss facility improvement projects, including what type of playing surface should be installed at Meszaros Field, if renovations are approved.
In addition to facility improvements, the board is expected to discuss the 2014-15 budget in an effort to have it finalized and adopted on Thursday, April 24. Budget discussions are not expected to begin until 8:30 p.m.
The community is invited to attend and voice opinions on these matters.
Irvington High School is at 40 N. Broadway.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend