This story has been updated.
High school students in 22 states, including New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, will get another month to prepare -- and worry about -- the SATs due to the approaching blizzard and other weather-related cancellations.
Saturday's SATs have been postponed until Feb. 20 at hundreds of testing locations, including:
- Ramapo and Suffern high schools in Rockland County,
- Stamford High School, Westhill High School in Stamford, Wilton High School, Greenwich High School, Bridgeport Central, Danbury High, Darien High, Trumbull High School, and Weston High School in Connecticut;
- Brewster High School in Putnam County;
- Dobbs Ferry, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Scarsdale and White Plains high schools in Westchester; and
- Passaic High School, Paterson High School and Passaic County Technical Institute in New Jersey.
College Board officials released this list of Saturday cancellations, which continued to grow on Friday.
Scarsdale High School, as well as several Connecticut SAT test sites, while not on the College Board list, also postponed Saturday's SAT tests until Feb. 20.
Return to Daily Voice for updates.