SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The River House at Hudson Harbor will officially kick-off public open houses Saturday.
Westchester Magazine and Hudson Harbor have joined forces to present a series of designer showcase vignette condominiums in this latest addition to the luxurious Hudson Harbor community in Sleepy Hollow.
Local interior designers Barbara Bell, Susan Anthony, Lisa McTiernan and Alan Tanksley each have created one-of-a-kind living spaces — with spectacular views of the Hudson River. Each condominium has been decorated in a style and theme unique to that designer, targeting a specific type of client, from a young professional to empty nesters
Both public and private on-site events have been scheduled to introduce The River House to the local community.
A schedule of upcoming events is:
- Public open houses – Saturdays (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and Sundays (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.), April 25 through May 17. No pre-registration required. Walk-ins welcome. Weekday tours available by appointment only by calling (914) 631-1198.
- Invitation-only kick-off party – Wednesday, April 29, 6-8 p.m.
- Designer discussion – Living Large in Small Spaces– Saturday, May 2, 2 p.m.
- Panel discussion led by Westchester Home editor Jenn Andrlik with designers Barbara Bell, Susan Anthony, Lisa McTiernan and Alan Tanksley
- Benjamin Moore's 2015 color trends presented by Wallauers - Saturday, May 9, 3 p.m.
- The River House clam bake - Sunday, May 17, noon to 4 p.m. (tickets $25) available at westchestermagazine.com
Proceeds from clam bake will be donated to the RSHM Life Center in Sleepy Hollow.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.