TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – What are homes selling for in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington? The Tarrytown Daily Voice has compiled a list of recent property transactions.
Find more information about open houses, property transfers and real estate news on our real estate page.
• A home at 43 Storm St. in Tarrytown recently sold for $295,000.
• A home at 23 Independence St. in Tarrytown recently sold for $485,000.
• A home at 45 Hudson Terrace in Sleepy Hollow recently sold for $520,000.
• A home at 15 Algonquin Drive in Irvington recently sold for $717,000.
• A home at 9 Birch Close in Sleepy Hollow recently sold for $1.03 million.
• A home at 25 Mount Pleasant Lane in Irvington recently sold for $1.15 million.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy