TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – What are homes selling for in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington? The Tarrytown Daily Voice has compiled a list of recent property transactions.
Find more information about open houses, property transfers and real estate news on our real estate page.
• A home at 43 Storm St. in Tarrytown recently sold for $295,000.
• A home at 23 Independence St. in Tarrytown recently sold for $485,000.
• A home at 45 Hudson Terrace in Sleepy Hollow recently sold for $520,000.
• A home at 15 Algonquin Drive in Irvington recently sold for $717,000.
• A home at 9 Birch Close in Sleepy Hollow recently sold for $1.03 million.
• A home at 25 Mount Pleasant Lane in Irvington recently sold for $1.15 million.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 3 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington