TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - A four-bedroom home at 53 Eiler Lane in Irvington listed at $545,000 is The Tarrytown Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,000 square feet
- four bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.1800 acres
- storage room and fireplace
- family room with wood burning fireplace and sliders to patio and yard
- powder room and laundry
- updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- two-car attached garage
See Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Sleepy Hollow-Rye Football Game Will Showcase 'Building Blocks'
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud