CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton, who resides in Chappaqua and is rumored to be running for president in 2016, has created a buzz after it was reported that she is renting a New York City office, according to The New York Post.
Clinton was seen visiting the office with her security team, according to the report.
The rented space includes nine offices, 14 workstations and one large conference room, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations