CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton, who resides in Chappaqua and is rumored to be running for president in 2016, has created a buzz after it was reported that she is renting a New York City office, according to The New York Post.
Clinton was seen visiting the office with her security team, according to the report.
The rented space includes nine offices, 14 workstations and one large conference room, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday