WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Abducted By Two Men
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow