WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester