WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester