WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents