WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed