WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash