TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Voters in the Village of Tarrytown voted Tuesday to re-elect three village board trustees in uncontested races.
Democrats Thomas Basher earned 340 votes, Robert Hoyt 337 and Mary McGee 329 with each winning re-election to two-year terms.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans