CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton may be the early favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, but some trusted advisors don't think the former Secretary of State and First Lady should run, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Some of the people closest to the 68-year-old Clinton have voiced concerns ranging from the inevitable revival of Bill Clinton's scandals to recent health scares, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans