MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – Sen. Greg Ball (R-Patterson) will make two stops in Mount Pleasant this week to discuss school safety and meet local residents.
A school safety roundtable with the Mount Pleasant Board of Education, law enforcement officials, mental health professionals and students will take place on Saturday at noon at Westlake High School.
“In the wake of the horrific Sandy Hook event and other recent school shootings, I believe it is vital that we come together as a community to find sensible solutions to keep our communities safe,” Ball said. “I am eager to sit down with local law enforcement, school officials, mental health experts and students to figure out how we can coordinate our efforts to ensure our schools are safe.”
The state senator will also host a meet-and-greet with residents on Saturday at Memorial Plaza in Pleasantville from 10 to 11 a.m. Ball hopes residents will come with questions and concerns.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed