WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- President Barack Obama will be in Westchester County to attend two different fundraisers on Friday, Aug. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The first event will be a barbecue hosted by investment banker Robert Wolf of Purchase and his wife, Carol, an attorney, to raise funds for the the Democratic National Committee. The second event will be held in New Rochelle and will be more of a round-table event, LoHud.com reported.
At each event, attendees will be paying up to $32,400 to support the DNC, LoHud.com said.
Obama just returned from a vacation in Martha's Vineyard, but much of his downtime has been spent fundraising, including 10 events in July, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore