WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing