WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow