WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former New York Gov. George Pataki has called out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for failing to offer up proper support to Republican candidate Rob Astorino, according to the New York Daily News.
The Peekskill native said he was disappointed in Christie, especially in light of the development that Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing corruption allegations after disbanding the Moreland Commission, the Daily News reported.
Christie created waves when he was quoted as calling Astorino's campaign "a lost cause."
Pataki didn't stop at Christie, either. He voiced his displeasure with other Republicans like Alfonse D'Amato and Rudy Giuliani for either not supporting Astorino, or remaining silent, the Daily News said.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations