WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former New York Gov. George Pataki has called out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for failing to offer up proper support to Republican candidate Rob Astorino, according to the New York Daily News.
The Peekskill native said he was disappointed in Christie, especially in light of the development that Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing corruption allegations after disbanding the Moreland Commission, the Daily News reported.
Christie created waves when he was quoted as calling Astorino's campaign "a lost cause."
Pataki didn't stop at Christie, either. He voiced his displeasure with other Republicans like Alfonse D'Amato and Rudy Giuliani for either not supporting Astorino, or remaining silent, the Daily News said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week