WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former New York Gov. George Pataki has called out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for failing to offer up proper support to Republican candidate Rob Astorino, according to the New York Daily News.
The Peekskill native said he was disappointed in Christie, especially in light of the development that Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing corruption allegations after disbanding the Moreland Commission, the Daily News reported.
Christie created waves when he was quoted as calling Astorino's campaign "a lost cause."
Pataki didn't stop at Christie, either. He voiced his displeasure with other Republicans like Alfonse D'Amato and Rudy Giuliani for either not supporting Astorino, or remaining silent, the Daily News said.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison