CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Ambulance Crashes Head On Into Sleepy Hollow Utility Pole
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film