WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Gov. Andrew Cuomo's living arrangement with Sandra Lee is so much like a marriage that the celebrity chef should file a financial disclosure form with the state, according to the New York Daily News.
Astorino said Lee should have to disclose her financial investments to make sure there isn't a conflict of interest with the state, the Daily News said.
Cuomo and Lee have a home in New Castle.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester