WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Gov. Andrew Cuomo's living arrangement with Sandra Lee is so much like a marriage that the celebrity chef should file a financial disclosure form with the state, according to the New York Daily News.
Astorino said Lee should have to disclose her financial investments to make sure there isn't a conflict of interest with the state, the Daily News said.
Cuomo and Lee have a home in New Castle.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations