CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and current President Barack Obama exchanged a cordial hug on Martha's Vineyard despite their recent political back and forth, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton created political waves when she voiced a critical opinion of the president's foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The two were both attending a party for a mutual friend when they agreed to "hug it out," The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester