CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and current President Barack Obama exchanged a cordial hug on Martha's Vineyard despite their recent political back and forth, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton created political waves when she voiced a critical opinion of the president's foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The two were both attending a party for a mutual friend when they agreed to "hug it out," The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended