CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and current President Barack Obama exchanged a cordial hug on Martha's Vineyard despite their recent political back and forth, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton created political waves when she voiced a critical opinion of the president's foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The two were both attending a party for a mutual friend when they agreed to "hug it out," The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 3 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad