WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive Rob Astorino has reportedly formed an exploratory committee to challenge Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to State Of Politics.
The exploratory committee formation is expected to be complete at the end of the week, according to Astorino spokeswoman Jessica Proud in the report. Proud also told State of Politics that state GOP Executive Director Michael Lawler "will be departing his party post to head up the committee on Astorino’s behalf," according to the report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend