WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive Rob Astorino has reportedly formed an exploratory committee to challenge Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to State Of Politics.
The exploratory committee formation is expected to be complete at the end of the week, according to Astorino spokeswoman Jessica Proud in the report. Proud also told State of Politics that state GOP Executive Director Michael Lawler "will be departing his party post to head up the committee on Astorino’s behalf," according to the report.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans