HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON — Police from Hastings and Westchester County, along with helicopters, searched for three suspects after a woman was stabbed in Hastings on Thursday night, police said.
The woman was taken the Westchester Medical Center for treatment, police said. Officers responded to a home on Columbia Avenue just a few yards from Farragut Parkway and the Saw Mill River Parkway late Thursday, police said.
The nature of the stabbing, and the extent of the woman’s injuries, could not be confirmed with police.
The stabbing occurred at about 8 p.m., and by 9 p.m. police tape was visible around a lone car and near the roadway on Columbia Avenue as emergency fire and police personnel investigated the scene.
Westchester Police would not comment at the scene and said information would be forthcoming through the county's information officer.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Ambulance Crashes Head On Into Sleepy Hollow Utility Pole
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film