HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON — Police from Hastings and Westchester County, along with helicopters, searched for three suspects after a woman was stabbed in Hastings on Thursday night, police said.
The woman was taken the Westchester Medical Center for treatment, police said. Officers responded to a home on Columbia Avenue just a few yards from Farragut Parkway and the Saw Mill River Parkway late Thursday, police said.
The nature of the stabbing, and the extent of the woman’s injuries, could not be confirmed with police.
The stabbing occurred at about 8 p.m., and by 9 p.m. police tape was visible around a lone car and near the roadway on Columbia Avenue as emergency fire and police personnel investigated the scene.
Westchester Police would not comment at the scene and said information would be forthcoming through the county's information officer.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester