SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – A woman was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital early Saturday after a domestic dispute, Sleepy Hollow police said.
Police received a call about a dispute on New Broadway around 3 a.m.
A man has been taken into custody, but no charges have been filed, police said.
Police are investigating the matter and have not released any further information.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk