SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – A woman was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital early Saturday after a domestic dispute, Sleepy Hollow police said.
Police received a call about a dispute on New Broadway around 3 a.m.
A man has been taken into custody, but no charges have been filed, police said.
Police are investigating the matter and have not released any further information.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations