SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – A woman was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital early Saturday after a domestic dispute, Sleepy Hollow police said.
Police received a call about a dispute on New Broadway around 3 a.m.
A man has been taken into custody, but no charges have been filed, police said.
Police are investigating the matter and have not released any further information.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Winter Weather Outlook