SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – A woman was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital early Saturday after a domestic dispute, Sleepy Hollow police said.
Police received a call about a dispute on New Broadway around 3 a.m.
A man has been taken into custody, but no charges have been filed, police said.
Police are investigating the matter and have not released any further information.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash