SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – A woman was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital early Saturday after a domestic dispute, Sleepy Hollow police said.
Police received a call about a dispute on New Broadway around 3 a.m.
A man has been taken into custody, but no charges have been filed, police said.
Police are investigating the matter and have not released any further information.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy