OSSINING, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested two women in Ossining on Tuesday, July 29, including one on charges of prostitution, officials said.
Min Zhu Piao, 41, of Queens, was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, following an investigation at the 1st Oriental Health Spa at 565 North State Road. She is accused of offering to perform a sex act in exchange for cash, according to police.
Suhua Dai, 53, also of Queens, was charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a felony, following an investigation into the Green Day Spa at 515 North State Road. She is accused of offering massage services at the spa without the required New York State license, police said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Set For Robust Tourism Season