YONKERS, N.Y. -- Two men pleaded guilty to various charges in connection with a fatal stabbing in Yonkers that occurred in May, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
Keith Thigpen of Tarrytown pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree murder while co-defendant Adam Kirkland pleaded guilty to counts of first degree robbery and first-degree burglary, the district attorney's office said.
Thigpen and Kirkland were both involved with the stabbing of Henry DeMatteo at 6 Winnebago Road in May of last year.
Police found DeMatteo outside of his apartment building with a stab wound to his chest. Thigpen, Kirkland and a third suspected accomplice, Eric Chappelle fled the scene but were apprehended not far from the scene.
Chappelle has been charged with counts of first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary and second-degree robbery. His case is still pending, according to the District Attorney's statement.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Tractor-Trailer Fire Causes Heavy Delays At I-87, I-287 Split In Tarrytown
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run