TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday