TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents