TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident