TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 2 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Share Services But Not Towns
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up