TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 I-287, I-87 Delays Continue After Tappan Zee Bridge Accident Is Cleared
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure