TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – An unfaithful husband's wife was going to confront her husband at a Tarrytown diner, but was stopped by police.
A passing motorist stopped her car near the Transfiguration Church and told a crossing guard she was going to confront her husband at the El Dorado diner around 8 a.m. on Jan. 13.
Police went to the diner and stopped the woman before she made contact with her husband.
Police also reported the following:
- A White Plains Road resident reported Jan. 13 that someone had been leaving used condoms on his patio.
- A Hamilton Place resident reported Jan. 12 that someone had used his Key Bank account for a $775.30 purchase.
- A motorist reported a retaining wall on Martling Avenue was collapsed on Jan. 12.
- A man reported he had lost his girlfriend on a Metro North train to Tarrytown after she got up to use the bathroom around 3:30 a.m. Jan. 12. The woman was later found at home.
- A resident of the Tallyrand Crescent development reportedly threw trash out of his apartment and into the parking area around noon Jan. 10.
- Someone defecated on a park bench at the RiverWalk park on Jan. 10. A separate report of someone defecating on park benches at Pierson Park was made Jan. 13.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.