TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Tarrytown police charged a 54-year-old woman with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, after a car crash left another woman complaining of leg pain.
Police said a crash occurred on April 19 around 11 p.m., where the woman was found to be intoxicated. She later refused to take a breath test after police took her to headquarters.
The driver of the other car, a woman, complained of leg pain and was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital.
Police also reported the following items:
- A man reported on April 24 that someone had stolen his iPhone while he worked at the River's Edge construction site.
- Two men were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana on South Broadway on April 23 after a traffic stop.
- Firefighters responded to a report of a burning transformer and wires on Millbrook Avenue on April 20.
- A McKeel Avenue resident reported someone had broken into her home on April 19. Police confirmed someone had broken in and are investigating the matter.
- Coyotes were spotted eating a dead deer on private property on Tarryhill Road on April 19.
- Seleyna Cruz, 19, was charged with third-degree grand larceny, a felony, and first-degree possession of a forged instrument, a felony, on April 18. Cruz was arraigned on $50,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.