TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A thief used a Tarrytown resident's debit card, Tarrytown police said.
The resident reported on Dec. 27 that Key Bank notified her someone had used her debit card without authorization.
Police also reported the following items:
- A boat slip floated out of the Tarrytown Boat Club and into the Hudson River around 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 24.
- Police arrested Andre Riley, 28, on a bench warrant for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Dec. 21.
- A motorist reported she struck a deer on South Broadway near Lyndhurst around 10:30 p.m. on Dec. 20.
- Warner Library reported a patron felt she was being harassed telepathically by another patron on Dec. 17.
- Police extinguished a small electrical fire with a small extinguisher at a dental office on Route 119 around 2 a.m. on Dec. 17.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.