SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. — Six people face assault charges after a man said he was attacked in a Sleepy Hollow bar.
Police charged Oscar Segarra, 26 of Tarrytown, Mario Guzman, 29 of Tarrytown, Hipolito Guzman, 24 of Sleepy Hollow, Paola Herrera, 38 of Sleepy Hollow, Erlin Almonte, 30 of Ossining, and Manuel Salazar, 23 of Sleepy Hollow, with second-degree gang assault, a violent felony.
A 41-year-old man went to police headquarters on Oct. 6 around 3:30 a.m. and reported that he was assaulted in a bar on the corner of Beekman and Barnhardt avenues, Police Chief Gregory Camp said.
The man was taken to an unspecified hospital for injuries suffered in the brawl, Camp said. The arrests came after a search for the suspects during a police investigation, Camp said.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show