SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. — Six people face assault charges after a man said he was attacked in a Sleepy Hollow bar.
Police charged Oscar Segarra, 26 of Tarrytown, Mario Guzman, 29 of Tarrytown, Hipolito Guzman, 24 of Sleepy Hollow, Paola Herrera, 38 of Sleepy Hollow, Erlin Almonte, 30 of Ossining, and Manuel Salazar, 23 of Sleepy Hollow, with second-degree gang assault, a violent felony.
A 41-year-old man went to police headquarters on Oct. 6 around 3:30 a.m. and reported that he was assaulted in a bar on the corner of Beekman and Barnhardt avenues, Police Chief Gregory Camp said.
The man was taken to an unspecified hospital for injuries suffered in the brawl, Camp said. The arrests came after a search for the suspects during a police investigation, Camp said.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations