SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. — Six people face assault charges after a man said he was attacked in a Sleepy Hollow bar.
Police charged Oscar Segarra, 26 of Tarrytown, Mario Guzman, 29 of Tarrytown, Hipolito Guzman, 24 of Sleepy Hollow, Paola Herrera, 38 of Sleepy Hollow, Erlin Almonte, 30 of Ossining, and Manuel Salazar, 23 of Sleepy Hollow, with second-degree gang assault, a violent felony.
A 41-year-old man went to police headquarters on Oct. 6 around 3:30 a.m. and reported that he was assaulted in a bar on the corner of Beekman and Barnhardt avenues, Police Chief Gregory Camp said.
The man was taken to an unspecified hospital for injuries suffered in the brawl, Camp said. The arrests came after a search for the suspects during a police investigation, Camp said.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents