IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police arrested a 33-year-old East Irvington man Thursday for the theft of an iPad 2 from a neighbor.
According to the report, police responded to 50 Mulligan Lane in the East Irvington section to investigate a report of stolen iPad 2. A tenant had returned home at approximately 7:30 p.m. and discovered the iPad missing from his apartment. The victim Pinged his iPad at which time he could hear its ringtone in the adjacent apartment.
Patrol officers knocked on the apartment door and interviewed the tenant Andre Joffe, who admitted to entering the apartment and stealing the iPad. Joffe was placed under arrest and charged with burglary in the Second Degree, a Class C Felony, Sgt. Robert Whiting reported.
The iPad was allegedly sold by Joffe to an individual in the City of White Plains and subsequently recovered by Greenburgh detectives.
Joffe was held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Tarrytown Tuesday