WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS