WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours