TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A drunken man was arrested after police said he yelled and became combative toward a police officer near the Tarrytown train station.
Brian Krebs, 22, has been charged with disorderly conduct, a violation; as well as resisting arrest and fourth-degree criminal mischief, both misdemeanors.
Tarrytown police said a police officer was assisting a taxi driver on Jan. 19 when Krebs, who was highly intoxicated, began cursing at the officer. Krebs was also highly combative and struggled with the officer, police said.
Police arrested Krebs and called for paramedics. Police said Krebs was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital, where he continued to be very combative.
Krebs was arraigned on $1,000 bail and taken to the Westchester County Jail.
Police also reported the following items:
- The EF International Academy reported a student was the victim of an assault and suffered a laceration above the right eye on Jan. 19.
- Tarrytown firefighters extinguished a trash-can fire on McKeel Avenue on Jan. 18.
- Robert Uszak, 58, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, on Hudson Street on Jan. 18.
- Michael McGee, 46, was charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, after being involved in a car accident on Benedict Avenue at about 6 p.m. on Jan. 17. McGee reported pain in his leg, but refused medical attention.
- A Main Street resident reported on Jan. 17 that someone had withdrawn $4,700 from his Key Bank account.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester