PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
William Kelly, 24, was arrested Feb. 6 and charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a felony.
A few days later Daniel Hall, 23, was arrested and charged with multiple counts of third-degree criminal possession and criminal sale of a controlled substance, both felonies, and possession of a hypodermic instrument, a misdemeanor.
The investigation into heroin distribution and other dangerous drugs in the area is ongoing, police said.
Anyone with information should call the State Police at 914-737-7171. Your call can remain confidential.
This past weekend, county police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home, police said. You can read about that heroin/cocaine bust here.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Winter Won't Be So Bad In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington, NWS Says
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns