PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
William Kelly, 24, was arrested Feb. 6 and charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a felony.
A few days later Daniel Hall, 23, was arrested and charged with multiple counts of third-degree criminal possession and criminal sale of a controlled substance, both felonies, and possession of a hypodermic instrument, a misdemeanor.
The investigation into heroin distribution and other dangerous drugs in the area is ongoing, police said.
Anyone with information should call the State Police at 914-737-7171. Your call can remain confidential.
This past weekend, county police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home, police said. You can read about that heroin/cocaine bust here.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 4 Accident Near Tappan Zee Bridge Slows Wednesday Commute
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington