WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington