WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard