WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Sleepy Hollow-Rye Football Game Will Showcase 'Building Blocks'
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud