GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police charged a man with multiple drug-related felony charges following a search of a hotel room he was residing in on Tuesday, July 8.
Members of the Greenburgh Street Crime Unit and the Elmsford Police Department’s Detective and Patrol Divisions arrested Edward Heiss and charged him with criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, a felony, according to the Greenburgh Police Department.
Heiss was residing in Room 73 of the Elmsford Motel on 19 East Main St. Following his arrest, a search of his room revealed cocaine, oxycodone pills, methadone pills, oxymorphone pills, heroin, MDMA and marijuana, according to police.
Heiss was subsequently charged with criminal possession of a controlled Substance in the third degree, two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fourth degree and another count of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, all felonies, according to police.
Heiss was booked and processed at Elmsford Police Department and later arraigned by the Elmsford Village Court, where he was remanded to the Westchester county Jail.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington