GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
Garrison was accused of possession of approximately 1.65 ounces of cocaine in the form of both powder and crack cocaine, according to the Street Crime Unit.
Following the arrest, the unit along with the Drug and Alcohol Task Force and the Elmsford Police Department Detective Division conducted a search of his residence which uncovered approximately 40 grams of cocaine, according to the unit.
Garrison was additionally charged by the Elmsford Police Department with criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree, according to the unit.
Garrison was booked and processed at Greenburgh Police Department and later arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and sent to the Westchester County Jail in Valhalla.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation