GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
Garrison was accused of possession of approximately 1.65 ounces of cocaine in the form of both powder and crack cocaine, according to the Street Crime Unit.
Following the arrest, the unit along with the Drug and Alcohol Task Force and the Elmsford Police Department Detective Division conducted a search of his residence which uncovered approximately 40 grams of cocaine, according to the unit.
Garrison was additionally charged by the Elmsford Police Department with criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree, according to the unit.
Garrison was booked and processed at Greenburgh Police Department and later arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and sent to the Westchester County Jail in Valhalla.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend