GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
Garrison was accused of possession of approximately 1.65 ounces of cocaine in the form of both powder and crack cocaine, according to the Street Crime Unit.
Following the arrest, the unit along with the Drug and Alcohol Task Force and the Elmsford Police Department Detective Division conducted a search of his residence which uncovered approximately 40 grams of cocaine, according to the unit.
Garrison was additionally charged by the Elmsford Police Department with criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree, according to the unit.
Garrison was booked and processed at Greenburgh Police Department and later arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and sent to the Westchester County Jail in Valhalla.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison