GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
Garrison was accused of possession of approximately 1.65 ounces of cocaine in the form of both powder and crack cocaine, according to the Street Crime Unit.
Following the arrest, the unit along with the Drug and Alcohol Task Force and the Elmsford Police Department Detective Division conducted a search of his residence which uncovered approximately 40 grams of cocaine, according to the unit.
Garrison was additionally charged by the Elmsford Police Department with criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree, according to the unit.
Garrison was booked and processed at Greenburgh Police Department and later arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and sent to the Westchester County Jail in Valhalla.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court