WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24 that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Peekskill and Yonkers, officials said.
Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers were charged with driving while intoxicated and are due to appear in Harrison Court on Tuesday, Sept. 9, according to state police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, Conn.; and Anthony Fabrizzio, 34, of Fairfield, Conn.
- 1 Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Tarrytown Traffic Stop
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Tarrytown Road Work Expected To Close Lane On Saturday