WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24 that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Peekskill and Yonkers, officials said.
Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers were charged with driving while intoxicated and are due to appear in Harrison Court on Tuesday, Sept. 9, according to state police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, Conn.; and Anthony Fabrizzio, 34, of Fairfield, Conn.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash