WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24 that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Peekskill and Yonkers, officials said.
Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers were charged with driving while intoxicated and are due to appear in Harrison Court on Tuesday, Sept. 9, according to state police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, Conn.; and Anthony Fabrizzio, 34, of Fairfield, Conn.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday