TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore (Ted) Francis Stanko of Tarrytown died July 12. He was 64.
Stanko was born Sept. 30, 1948, in Hartford, Conn., to Frank and Edith (Manganello) Stanko. He grew up in Hartford and graduated from Bloomfield High School in 1966. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1969 to 1973. For the past 20 years he resided in Tarrytown.
Stanko is survived by his wife, Eileen; sons, Theodore (TJ) Stanko and his partner, Betty Hamilton of West Haven, Conn., and Christopher Stanko of Greenfield, Mass.; five grandchildren; sister, Barbara (Tim) Floyd of West Hartford, Conn.; brother-in-law, Dennis Walsh of Dobbs Ferry; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother-in-law, Ron Foley; and sister-in-law, Jean Walsh.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 North Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the Immaculate Conception Church, 199 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington