TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore (Ted) Francis Stanko of Tarrytown died July 12. He was 64.
Stanko was born Sept. 30, 1948, in Hartford, Conn., to Frank and Edith (Manganello) Stanko. He grew up in Hartford and graduated from Bloomfield High School in 1966. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1969 to 1973. For the past 20 years he resided in Tarrytown.
Stanko is survived by his wife, Eileen; sons, Theodore (TJ) Stanko and his partner, Betty Hamilton of West Haven, Conn., and Christopher Stanko of Greenfield, Mass.; five grandchildren; sister, Barbara (Tim) Floyd of West Hartford, Conn.; brother-in-law, Dennis Walsh of Dobbs Ferry; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother-in-law, Ron Foley; and sister-in-law, Jean Walsh.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Dwyer & Vanderbilt, 90 North Broadway, Tarrytown, N.Y. 10591. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the Immaculate Conception Church, 199 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday