IRVINGTON, N.Y. – Teresita O. Graham, a longtime Irvington resident, died Jan. 6. She was 68.
Born in the Philippines, Graham was the daughter of Vicente and Pacita Gardon. She worked as a chemical engineer at IBM in Yorktown Heights for 25 years.
She married William Graham on Nov. 18, 1978 at Church of the Sacred Heart in Dobbs Ferry. She enjoyed watercolor painting.
Graham is survived by her husband, a daughter Kimberly Graham (Henry) Rosenberg, two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Church of the Sacred Heart.
Memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week