TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Susan Ellen Sherman Gelman of Tarrytown, formerly of Croton-on-Hudson, died unexpectedly on Jan. 30. She was 52.
She was born Feb. 1, 1960, in Sleepy Hollow to Donald and Dorothy Johnston Sherman. She was married to Paul Gelman, who survives her.
Susan Gelman is survived by a daughter, Alison Rose Gelman; her stepmother, Phyllis M. Sherman; and four siblings, Julie (Dave) Brumsted, Elizabeth (Robert) Pezanowski, William Tryon and John Sherman. She was predeceased by her parents and a sister, Linda Sherman.
A gathering of friends and family will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home in Croton-on-Hudson. A memorial service will follow immediately.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film