TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Susan Ellen Sherman Gelman of Tarrytown, formerly of Croton-on-Hudson, died unexpectedly on Jan. 30. She was 52.
She was born Feb. 1, 1960, in Sleepy Hollow to Donald and Dorothy Johnston Sherman. She was married to Paul Gelman, who survives her.
Susan Gelman is survived by a daughter, Alison Rose Gelman; her stepmother, Phyllis M. Sherman; and four siblings, Julie (Dave) Brumsted, Elizabeth (Robert) Pezanowski, William Tryon and John Sherman. She was predeceased by her parents and a sister, Linda Sherman.
A gathering of friends and family will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home in Croton-on-Hudson. A memorial service will follow immediately.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show