TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Sr. Dympna Haber, RSHM, of Tarrytown died March 31. She was 72.
Sr. Haber was born Nov. 14, 1941, in the Bronx, to Alexander and Mary Ann Stephens Haber, she entered the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary at Marymount in Tarrytown Sept. 8, 1964.
Sr. Haber taught at Marymount College, Quebec, Canada; at Marymount Manhattan College, New York City, and was parish minister at St. Joseph's, Bronxville. She was a member of the technical service and reference staff at Marymount College, Tarrytown and Fordham University Westchester. She was also webmaster for several RSHM websites.
Sr. Haber is survived by her brother, Lawrence Haber, of Danbury, Conn.; and by the members of her religious community.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 3 to 7:30 p.m., Vigil Service at 7:30 p.m. at Marymount Convent, 32 Warren Ave., Tarrytown. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, April 4 at 10:30 a.m. Burial at Mount Calvary Cemetery, White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, gifts in Sr. Haber’s name may be made to Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, 50 Wilson Park Drive, Tarrytown, NY, 10591.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director