SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Shirley M. Jones, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 87. Jones retired from the Department of Social Services in 1991.
Jones is survived by her children, Andrea Brown, Lori Jones, Sharon Jimenez, Diana Warren (Jimmy), Kelly Infante and Tracy McDonald (David); grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and sons, Edward Jones Jr. and Alan Jones.
A private burial will be held Saturday, Aug. 9.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Sleepy Hollow-Rye Football Game Will Showcase 'Building Blocks'
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud