SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Shirley M. Jones, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 87. Jones retired from the Department of Social Services in 1991.
Jones is survived by her children, Andrea Brown, Lori Jones, Sharon Jimenez, Diana Warren (Jimmy), Kelly Infante and Tracy McDonald (David); grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and sons, Edward Jones Jr. and Alan Jones.
A private burial will be held Saturday, Aug. 9.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed