SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Shirley M. Jones, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 87. Jones retired from the Department of Social Services in 1991.
Jones is survived by her children, Andrea Brown, Lori Jones, Sharon Jimenez, Diana Warren (Jimmy), Kelly Infante and Tracy McDonald (David); grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and sons, Edward Jones Jr. and Alan Jones.
A private burial will be held Saturday, Aug. 9.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington