SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Shirley M. Jones, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 87. Jones retired from the Department of Social Services in 1991.
Jones is survived by her children, Andrea Brown, Lori Jones, Sharon Jimenez, Diana Warren (Jimmy), Kelly Infante and Tracy McDonald (David); grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and sons, Edward Jones Jr. and Alan Jones.
A private burial will be held Saturday, Aug. 9.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking