SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Shirley M. Jones, formerly of Sleepy Hollow, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 87. Jones retired from the Department of Social Services in 1991.
Jones is survived by her children, Andrea Brown, Lori Jones, Sharon Jimenez, Diana Warren (Jimmy), Kelly Infante and Tracy McDonald (David); grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband; and sons, Edward Jones Jr. and Alan Jones.
A private burial will be held Saturday, Aug. 9.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS