SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Oliverio A. Ojito of Sleepy Hollow died Feb. 9. He was 78.
Ojito was a barber and proprietor of Oliver's Barber Shop on John Street for many years.
Ojito is survived by his son, Jose (Maria); and three granddaughters, Jennifer, Melissa and Lauren.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11 at a time to be announced.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Sleepy Hollow-Rye Football Game Will Showcase 'Building Blocks'
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud