SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Oliverio A. Ojito of Sleepy Hollow died Feb. 9. He was 78.
Ojito was a barber and proprietor of Oliver's Barber Shop on John Street for many years.
Ojito is survived by his son, Jose (Maria); and three granddaughters, Jennifer, Melissa and Lauren.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11 at a time to be announced.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History