SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Oliverio A. Ojito of Sleepy Hollow died Feb. 9. He was 78.
Ojito was a barber and proprietor of Oliver's Barber Shop on John Street for many years.
Ojito is survived by his son, Jose (Maria); and three granddaughters, Jennifer, Melissa and Lauren.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11 at a time to be announced.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director