SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Oliverio A. Ojito of Sleepy Hollow died Feb. 9. He was 78.
Ojito was a barber and proprietor of Oliver's Barber Shop on John Street for many years.
Ojito is survived by his son, Jose (Maria); and three granddaughters, Jennifer, Melissa and Lauren.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11 at a time to be announced.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester