SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. - Oliverio A. Ojito of Sleepy Hollow died Feb. 9. He was 78.
Ojito was a barber and proprietor of Oliver's Barber Shop on John Street for many years.
Ojito is survived by his son, Jose (Maria); and three granddaughters, Jennifer, Melissa and Lauren.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Coffey Funeral Home where services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11 at a time to be announced.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester