SOMERS, N.Y. – Nora Shannon Montuori of Somers died Jan. 22 surrounded by her family. She was 83.
Montuori was born Sept. 28, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to John and Marie Shannon. She married William Montuori in the Bronx on Sept. 12, 1953. Montuori worked as a teacher at Irvington High School before retiring in 1994.
She is survived by her husband; four children, Marie Montuori Riffel, of Somers, Ann Darcy, of Carmel, N.Y., Joe Montuori, of Mahopac, N.Y., and John Monutori, of Carmel; a brother, John Shannon; and six grandsons.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Cargain Funeral Home in Mahopac. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Joseph’s Church.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall