SOMERS, N.Y. – Nora Shannon Montuori of Somers died Jan. 22 surrounded by her family. She was 83.
Montuori was born Sept. 28, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to John and Marie Shannon. She married William Montuori in the Bronx on Sept. 12, 1953. Montuori worked as a teacher at Irvington High School before retiring in 1994.
She is survived by her husband; four children, Marie Montuori Riffel, of Somers, Ann Darcy, of Carmel, N.Y., Joe Montuori, of Mahopac, N.Y., and John Monutori, of Carmel; a brother, John Shannon; and six grandsons.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Cargain Funeral Home in Mahopac. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Joseph’s Church.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 4 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington