TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maureen P. Schmidt of Tarrytown died Jan. 16. She was 78.
Schmidt was born March 18, 1934. She worked at St. Christopher’s School in Dobbs Ferry for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen, of Tarrytown; two stepchildren, Michael and Patricia; and a sister, Carol Imhoff.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment is private.
- 1 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow