TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maureen P. Schmidt of Tarrytown died Jan. 16. She was 78.
Schmidt was born March 18, 1934. She worked at St. Christopher’s School in Dobbs Ferry for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen, of Tarrytown; two stepchildren, Michael and Patricia; and a sister, Carol Imhoff.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment is private.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans