TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maureen P. Schmidt of Tarrytown died Jan. 16. She was 78.
Schmidt was born March 18, 1934. She worked at St. Christopher’s School in Dobbs Ferry for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen, of Tarrytown; two stepchildren, Michael and Patricia; and a sister, Carol Imhoff.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment is private.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show