TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maureen P. Schmidt of Tarrytown died Jan. 16. She was 78.
Schmidt was born March 18, 1934. She worked at St. Christopher’s School in Dobbs Ferry for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen, of Tarrytown; two stepchildren, Michael and Patricia; and a sister, Carol Imhoff.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment is private.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington