TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Maureen P. Schmidt of Tarrytown died Jan. 16. She was 78.
Schmidt was born March 18, 1934. She worked at St. Christopher’s School in Dobbs Ferry for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen, of Tarrytown; two stepchildren, Michael and Patricia; and a sister, Carol Imhoff.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown, with a funeral service at 8 p.m. Interment is private.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend